International opera star, and longtime TravelMasters client, Susan Graham with Sophie.
So why do Susan Graham and other world famous opera stars use a small travel agency in St. Louis? Find out by clicking here.
- TravelMasters, Inc.
737 North New Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63141
Phone: (314) 432-7575
– Jim and KathiOMG! We LOVED everything you set up for us. LOVED our air travel arrangements. Everything went flawlessly. LOVED our hotel in Florence. LOVED our hotel in the Chianti region. LOVED our hotel in Rome. LOVED all of our drivers. LOVED our tour guide in Florence. We truly LOVED every single thing you did and cannot thank you enough. You are remarkable at what you do. Thank you for making our trip so fantastic. Many thanks!
– Susan GrahamBeth Yarus has changed my life since she became my travel agent in 1991. I am an opera singer, and I constantly travel worldwide, with all the hurdles that carries, both predictable and unpredictable! Beth has always had instant solutions to the most convoluted problems with itineraries, schedules, personal needs and preferences, and has become a dear and trusted friend in the process. I couldn’t do what I do and retain my sanity without her.
– Rick KoelzI have been doing business with TravelMasters for the past 16+ years. I have used them for both business and personal travel. They are prompt, courteous, and fun to work with. In a time when internet travel services seem to be popular, it is nice to have a real person offer advice and assistance on where to stay and how to get there. TravelMasters is programmed in my phone if I ever need to make a last minute change of plans, which seems to happen often! I appreciate all what they do, but, especially their friendship.
– Ari KhagiI will make it real simple: Beth Yarus is the best travel agent in St. Louis. And possibly in the entire country! The lone fact that in the age of “internets” people like us keep coming back for her advice and service speaks volumes of her expertise and customer relations skills. The Khagi family loves you, Beth!
– Martha and Bill MurphySeveral years ago my husband and I very cleverly made some convoluted flight arrangements to London and Paris and then asked a previously unknown travel agent to assist with plans for this family trip. Due to our mistake with the airlines and some bad weather, the trip collapsed; but our travel agent went right to work to help us redo all the hotels and tours. Ever since that episode, we have always made our plans with you. We’ve learned to appreciate your expertise. You know what types of things we like, advise us in areas where we’re not so sure and then handle all the details and/or snags of a trip. It has certainly been our good luck to have run into you years ago and we count on your input for all our future trips.
– Ellen and Blake JonesBeth – We are so grateful for all your help and expertise! We had a fantastic trip, and we know just who to call when we’re ready for our next adventure. Many thanks!
– Scott BrennerGloria, the hotel was amazing. Once again you came through with great advice. The nicest place we have ever been. Gorgeous, clean, super friendly staff, food was fantastic ,amazing coffee bar, never seen any thing like that, 24hr sports bar. great professional entertainment every night. Room was fantastic, Rain shower cabin, and Jacuzzi tub. I don’t know how you did it, our room was on the top floor 17 stories and right in the middle of the hotel .The pool area was incredible 5 pools. And we got there at 10:00 am and the room was ready for us. We are going back there next year for sure. Thanks again!
- Advantages of Using a Travel Agent
- Six Things A Travel Agent Knows That Customers Do Not
- Travelers Are Embracing Human Travel Agents Again
- Ten Reasons to Book a Cruise
- How We Get Paid
- Why Use a Travel Professional?
- What Agents Do Best
- The Wonders of Asia
- The Sands of Time: Travel to Egypt
- Travel to Africa and Experience the “Call of the Wild”
- Why We’re Travel Agents
- Why Use a Travel Agent
Category Archives: Travel Agent
Hotel executives who lead some of the largest lodging companies in the world see an ongoing role for travel agents, especially at the luxury end of the market. That’s the message from executives who spoke with Travel Market Report at … Continue reading
Step back in history and forward to the future, your travels to the Far East will take you there. Calm in a chaotic world, in other words…….”zen”. Experience the contrast. The tranquility of the ancient temples of Japan clash with … Continue reading
Experience life of centuries ago, so different, yet so similar! The drone of the Islamic “Call to Prayer” echoes in the air. Traffic snakes through this ancient city of 22 million people while men in long cotton galabyas reverently bow … Continue reading
The “Call of the Wild”……do you hear it?? Relive the lives and dreams of Karen Blixen, Joy Adamson, David Sheldrick and many others who have dedicated their lives to the animals of the WILD! Your introduction will be gentle….. as … Continue reading
We received this letter the other day from a long time client. We’ve helped them plan travels to Disneyland, Aruba, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and more. It’s a joy to form long term relationships with our clients and help them plan … Continue reading
Here’s a short video from Apple Vacations, one of our travel partners, that gives a good overview of the value a good travel agent provides. From finding the best deals, to helping you find the best places to go based … Continue reading
Magic! Magic! Magic!! Revisit all of your childhood stories and dreams in the most magical destination on earth! Or introduce your children or grandchildren to this fantasy world that they will never forget! Princesses, pirates and flying elephants will escort … Continue reading