Here’s a short video from Apple Vacations, one of our travel partners, that gives a good overview of the value a good travel agent provides. From finding the best deals, to helping you find the best places to go based on your personal preferences to using our insider knowledge and contacts to help you out if something goes wrong…we can do things no website could ever do.
International opera star, and longtime TravelMasters client, Susan Graham with Sophie.
So why do Susan Graham and other world famous opera stars use a small travel agency in St. Louis? Find out by clicking here.
- TravelMasters, Inc.
737 North New Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63141
Phone: (314) 432-7575
– Jim and KathiHi Mary – OMG! We LOVED everything you set up for us. LOVED our air travel arrangements. Everything went flawlessly. LOVED our hotel in Florence. LOVED our hotel in the Chianti region. LOVED our hotel in Rome. LOVED all of … Continue reading →
– Susan GrahamBeth Yarus has changed my life since she became my travel agent in 1991. I am an opera singer, and I constantly travel worldwide, with all the hurdles that carries, both predictable and unpredictable! Beth has always had instant solutions … Continue reading →
– Rick KoelzI have been doing business with TravelMasters for the past 16+ years. I have used them for both business and personal travel. They are prompt, courteous, and fun to work with. In a time when internet travel services seem to … Continue reading →
– Ari KhagiI will make it real simple: Beth Yarus is the best travel agent in St. Louis. And possibly in the entire country! The lone fact that in the age of “internets” people like us keep coming back for her advice … Continue reading →
– Martha and Bill MurphySeveral years ago my husband and I very cleverly made some convoluted flight arrangements to London and Paris and then asked a previously unknown travel agent to assist with plans for this family trip. Due to our mistake with the … Continue reading →
– Ellen and Blake JonesBeth – We are so grateful for all your help and expertise! We had a fantastic trip, and we know just who to call when we’re ready for our next adventure. Many thanks!
– Scott BrennerGloria, the hotel was amazing. Once again you came through with great advice. The nicest place we have ever been. Gorgeous, clean, super friendly staff, food was fantastic ,amazing coffee bar, never seen any thing like that, 24hr sports bar. … Continue reading →
- Travelers Are Embracing Human Travel Agents Again
- Ten Reasons to Book a Cruise
- How We Get Paid
- Why Use a Travel Professional?
- What Agents Do Best
- The Wonders of Asia
- The Sands of Time: Travel to Egypt
- Travel to Africa and Experience the “Call of the Wild”
- Why We’re Travel Agents
- Why Use a Travel Agent
- The Magic of Disneyworld!
- Travel to the Magical Land of Ireland